|Peggy Dvorachek, Business Administrator|
Year Began at Northlake: June 2005
Family: Married my amazing husband, Tony, in 1988 and have 3 beautiful kids: Danica, Grant and Carsdan
Life Verse: Matt 5:14-16: “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven"
Where were you living when you were in first grade? Bellingham, WA-Birchwood Elementary School
- Books: Heaven by Randy Alcorn, The Hole in Our Gospel by Rich Stearns, Rooms by James Rubart
- Superhero: Wolverine
- TV show: NCIS and Once Upon A Time
- Food: Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Local Restaurant: Rainforest Café (Seattle is local, right?)
- Music: Steven Curtis Chapman, Billy Joel
- Vacation Spot: Disneyland (duh!)
Place you'd like to travel to (that you've not yet been): New Zealand during their summer season
Dream for Northlake: That individually we are allowing God to change us to be more like Him so that together we are becoming a church that makes a difference in Kingdom work: helping those that need help with new believers joining our ranks.